Frequently Asked Questions
This tool really is so simple and easy to use that so far, we haven’t received any questions or queries - let alone frequently asked ones!
But there's always a first, so if you have a question do get in touch with your local TouchBass contact at:
If you’re searching for a service
- If you can’t find what you’re looking for, try looking in other areas within the county: you never know, they may work from more than one location or be prepared to come to you.
- When you select from the first question (What can I find for you?), you’ll get different options in the other sections, according to what you select. So have a play around if you don’t find what you’re looking for instantly.
If you’re adding a service
- People like to see who they’re reading about - include a photo of yourself, your team, or a photo of what you do, so your entry is more personal and looks more interesting
- Include a personal contact in the ‘name’ field – it’s nice for people to know who to ask for
- Make sure that you make the most of this opportunity for marketing your service fully - upload additional promotional material such as jpegs or pdfs of leaflets, posters or brochures
- It reassures people to know about your qualifications, experience, and things like CRB checks, so include whatever you can
- Showing how much you charge (eg hourly rate, workshop or lesson price) also gives people more confidence to contact you, than having to contact you to ask
- Include your Facebook and Twitter links so that when people share your entry, other people can connect with you on those networks
- Include a Google map – it helps people find you, and livens up the page too